At The Bishop Law Group, we wholeheartedly believe in the tenants of the U.S. Constitution. Everyone deserves to be represented by a competent lawyer with knowledge and experience of the legal system. No matter what legal problem you’re going through, we believe that you deserve a lawyer that gives 100 percent effort into representing you.
- We won’t mislead clients or tell them what they want to hear. It is better to lose prospective clients than sell false expectations.
- Our reputation is more valuable than any case.
Respect and compassion
- Whether interacting with a client, a colleague, a janitor, or opposing counsel, we treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- We understand that clients come to us in their darkest moments, in times of need. We are sensitive to the fact that clients never hire us when they are having a good day.
- We know that every case is about more than numbers and paperwork. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
- We know that trust is not given; it is earned. We work to earn trust every day.
- We strive for credibility in the streets and credibility in the courtroom.
- We are true to our word. We do what we say we will do.
- We help our team members whenever we can, even when it is not part of our job duties. Through an unwavering commitment to our team, we provide exceptional service to our clients and referral partners.
- We own our mistakes.
- We don’t blame others.
- We take responsibility.
- We strive for constant improvement - 1% better every day.
- We work relentlessly to maximize outcomes for our clients, our colleagues, and ourselves.
- We always look for new opportunities.
Mr. Bishop is a native of New Jersey and has lived in Maryland since enrolling at the University of Maryland – College Park. During his time at College Park, Mr. Bishop was a member of the University of Maryland Football and Wrestling teams, in addition to being a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. After graduating from college, Mr. Bishop enrolled at The University of Baltimore School of Law. During law school, Mr. Bishop was a Rule 16 Student Attorney for the Baltimore City Public Defender’s office.Read full bio
Brandon T. Wolven is a licensed attorney in the State of Maryland providing his clients strong and effective legal representation in the practice areas of Family Law and Personal Injury. Brandon currently acts Of Counsel to the The Bishop Law Group where he contributes his services as the leading Family Law attorney within the The Bishop Law Group.Read full bio
Debbie is a litigation paralegal who assists in all phases of litigation, from inception through discovery and trial. She assists with document examination and management, drafting of pleadings, discovery, fact development, deposition preparation and trial preparation. Her main focus at the firm has been personal injury litigation. Debbie received her associate degree in paralegal studies from Harford Community College, ABA certified. Prior to joining The Bishop Law Group, Debbie has worked in the legal field for 23 years for both Plaintiff and Defense firms in the personal injury, medical malpractice, estate and real estate matters. In her spare time, Debbie enjoys spending time with her husband, two daughters and her two Boston Terrier babies. She also enjoys reading, painting, and movies.Read full bio
In September 2020, Patti joined The Bishop Law Group as our Practice Manager/Para Specialist, after having worked in high-profile personal injury law firms since 1990. Her unique career experience and tough but fair mentors have assisted in preparing her for the many challenges and questions that occur during personal injury matters. She also has 30 years of experience in many different areas of law. She enjoys the challenges and has a passion for helping people. When Patti is not working for her clients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.Read full bio
Debi is a graduate from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminology/Pre-Law.Read full bio